Special FEATURES of the MOM Diary (12th Edition)
- A5 Size
- Double page spread Monthly Planner at a glance
- 2-3 Pages Bullet Journal at beginning of every month
- Daily prompts to live your best and most positive life
- Daily Gratitude Section
- Personal and emergency details
- Dot Grid “notes and doodles” pages to write, draw, design or paste in whatever you want to
- Phone numbers – personal and work
- Monthly Cash Flow Planner
- 12 x Quick and easy recipes that the whole family will love
- Handy information page
- Family important information
- 2022 and 2023 Year Planner
- January 2023 Month Planner
- Place to paste class lists
- Kid’s Sports and Cultural Schedule
- Basic First Aid Info
- Instructions on how to get the best out of your diary
- Tips on how to create balance in your life through organisation and goal setting
- “Thought for the week” inspirational quotes
- Lovely textured feel “Leather like” cover with floral full wrap around design
- Available in four beautiful floral designed colours
- EXTRA BONUS SECTION consisting of the following: my bucket list, gift ideas, borrowed and loaned items, We also have things that make me smile, my career, fun and adventure, my projects, health, planning, self-care, home, habit tracker and a birthday calendar.
How can the MOM Diary (woman’s diary) help YOU with planning
The MOM (Most Organised Mother) 2022 Diary system incorporates many helpful solutions to organisation, time management, budgeting, meal planning & recipes, record keeping and convenience. All in a simple, effective and easy to use format.
12 Years later, the MOM Diary is still an invaluable tool, and the woman’s diary of choice, to so many women in and around South Africa. And one of the bonuses is this is a locally manufactured product, which means not only is it helping moms stay organised, it is also helping the local economy.
What has changed in the 2022 MOM Diary?
Although the basis of the MOM Diary will probably never change, i.e. the layout of the daily pages, we decided with the 2022 Diary, to make a few changes – either to make it aesthetically more beautiful, or to make your planning experience more effective.